A Mother's Day Poem



Mother's Day - For all those times !!

For all those times when you picked me up. When you sent me off and you wished me Luck. You tied my laces and wiped my nose. Made my lunch and corrected my prose.

Dropped me off at School and on final bell call. You were standing waiting by the School yard wall. For the Times I got it wrong, but was sure I was right. When I was very ill and you sat up all night.

For the Times we fought and I was leaving Home. I knew you would be Sorry, as you would be all alone. You asked "Where I was going" I said "I did not know". So you suggested delaying my departure, until I was 10 or so.

When I first went away all on my own, but it was all O.K knowing you were waiting at Home. When I had my first crush, and grew taller than you. You were stern, forgiving, loyal and true.

For the Times you needed something, but put me first instead. To the day I realised I would never have a better Friend. For all those Times and many many more.. I want to say "Thank You, I love You, Amore".

Send a message of love on Mother' Day with Pairfum's Message Candle: https://www.pairfum.com/product/message-candle-tin/

#fbloggers #fashionblogger #styleblogger #ontheblog #linkinprofile #lifestyleblog #lifestyleblogger #diyblog #bloggerstyle #minimalmood #minimalove #minimal_perfection #minimalhunter #minimalismo #minimal_graphy #minimalfashion #interiorinspiration #decorinspiration #apartmenttherapy #mywestelm #UOhome #sodomino #decorhome #apartmentlife #abmathome #acolorstory #colorhunters #colorcrush #abmlifeiscolorful #Mothersday⠀

Source: www.pairfum.com

Comments

Popular Posts